Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Sorry for the quiet here -- lots happening on the work front, coinciding with a bit of a dip in the energy required to do it. Quite a few ideas for posts...: maybe I should just sling those up and you can fill in your own material. There should be some kind of bespoke Thompson's lorem ipsum generator for times like these.

Anyway, I hope to say howdy again soon but in the meantime, a plea:

Does anyone have a copy of the XTC album Instruvenus? I've been trying to track it down in all the usual (and not-so-usual) places, but it seems only to be available as a fancy Japanese CD for upwards of £30, and right now, that ain't me. (There is an online store for Idea Records, the band's label, offering track-by-track downloads, but it seems to be defunct.) I just need to get a hold of the instrumental version of 'River of Orchids' for a piece I'm making, that's all.

If anyone can help out, please drop me a line at hello squiggly-at chrisgoodeonline pointy-dot com. Suitable rewards are available, plus virgins will await you in the afterlife, etc.


27/4/10 p.s. Very many thanks to those who got in touch so quickly. I think we've got this sorted! Will strike out the strikeout if it turns out to be otherwise. xx

No comments: