Wednesday, December 09, 2009

p.s. I've heard from a couple of people who have placed orders for The History of Airports with Amazon, where it is advertised for sale (though listed as "temporarily out of stock"). As it stands, the book is actually not available from Amazon and there are no plans to make it so. In fact I'm trying to get them to remove the listing, which is an unintended fossil of having initially tried to publish it through a different POD provider (who turned out to be worse than useless).

If you have ordered The History of Airports through Amazon, please cancel your order straight away and email me at Ganzfeld to receive your copy. If you can forward me your Amazon order confirmation email I will match their free delivery offer (provided you opted for it in the first place!).

Really sorry for inconvenience / confusion. Self-publishing is a bit of a minefield :)

No comments: